Our house in Le Chatelier is currently surrounded by sunflowers in bloom (the vegetable garden of M. Lyon’s looking pretty good too!).
- Domaine Charles Pain ~ excellent Touraine wine from the banks of the Vienne
- Cosette FRÉVAL ~ weaver of hemp, linen and wool ~ Saint Rémy-sur-Creuse (86)
- Selling English Cakes at La Celle-Guenand, in Touraine du Sud
- Live music at Le Chatelier ~ August 2015
- Les “Tambours tourangeaux” ~ playing in Descartes this Sunday!
- Yet more summer activities at Ethni’Cité, village troglodyte
- German Youth against Nazisim ~ a new local exhibition
- What’s on July 2015: Ethni’Cité, village troglodyte
- More on bonnets of the Touraine
- Reward if you know where this is!
- Amboise Angers Arts Azay-le-Rideau Betz-le-Chateau Blois cable laying Catholic Church Chambord Chaumont-sur-Loire Chedigny Chenonceau Chinon Château Demarcation line Descartes dikes edf electrical cables Ferrière Larçon flint flooding floods four banal French architecture french electricity French Ministry of Culture French Postcards French railways French Resistance French Revolution French Traditions hemp Huguenot Indre Jeanne d'Arc Joan of Arc La Celle Guenand Langeais Le Chatelier Le Grand Pressigny Ligueil Loches Loire Loire nature Loire Valley Loire Valley History Louis XI Luynes Martin of Tours Montbazon Montresor Museum of Prehistory Museum of Prehistroire Neuilly le Brignon Orleans paganism Paulmy Plessis-les-Tours prehistory silex Touraine Touraine History Touraine map Tours troglodyte underground electricity Ussé vineyards Vouvray Wars of Religion werewolves Women's Fashion Women's History World War II