Our house in Le Chatelier is currently surrounded by sunflowers in bloom (the vegetable garden of M. Lyon’s looking pretty good too!).
- Spring Programme ‘Le Petit Theatre de Balcons’
- “A Pause in the Holocaust” ~ protection of jews during the Italian Occupation of SE France
- The WW2 Demarcation Line ~ Ligueil, South Touraine
- Forgotten Heroes – Channel Islander Resistance during WW2
- James McNeill Whistler in the Touraine and yet more Museums go viral
- Touraine and Berry Regions of France; promotional materials from the past
- More fun at Ferrier Larcon
- Amnesty Fundraising Concert, 6th October, St Remy~sur~Cruese (86)
- St Anthony’s church in Loches, Touraine, Central France
- How many people were killed during the French Wars of Religion?
TagsAmboise Azay-le-Rideau Blois Catholic Church Chambord Chaumont-sur-Loire Chedigny Chinon Château Descartes Ferrière Larçon flint flooding floods four banal French architecture French Ministry of Culture French Postcards French Resistance French Revolution hemp Indre Joan of Arc La Celle Guenand Langeais Le Chatelier Le Grand Pressigny Ligueil Loches Loire Loire Valley Loire Valley History Luynes Montresor Museum of Prehistory Museum of Prehistroire Neuilly le Brignon Paulmy Touraine Touraine History Touraine map Tours troglodyte Women's History World War II